Search This Blog

24 Sept 2011

A Taste Of Honey


Goodbye expensive face creams. Hello...err, kitchen cupboard. I don't know about you but this temperamental weather is wreaking havoc with my skin, my co workers and friends are all complaining about sudden breakouts and since I am not prone to spots I have been a little annoyed that I am starting to get them. So what suits our sudden cash woes? Honey!

Regular breakfast honey will do the job, there is no need to splash out on expensive Manuka honey if you don't have extremely bad skin, a little supermarket honey will go a long way. My friends were dubious at first but after smearing honey on their face and leaving it to sit for ten minutes they were over the moon, it really brightens up dull skin, giving it a matte even look as though you've had a facial. Honey will kill those angry spots, lighten up dark marks and cure dry skin. Get into the habit of using it every day, morning and evening. It's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment